Do some guys just not like kissing?

I've been dating this guy for a couple of weeks now. He's sweet and sexy, and I'm really liking him. Our second date, we kissed a lot, nothing to exotic, but nice little make out session. He barely kisses me after that. I have to make the move to even get a peck. He calls and texts me every day, and gets upset if I don't text him every morning or night. He always says you don't like me no more? We cuddle when we hang out. He's always holding my hand or sitting as close to me as he can. But why doesn't he want to kiss me?

Most Helpful Girl

• A really close guy friend of mine says he doesn't like kissing. I don't get it. Seriously. I know he loves having sex, but he hates kissing. So that might be it. Cause one time he told me that he was trying to go steady with this girl who he liked a lot. Until she started liking him as much as he did, he had to put up with kissing her. Than he just stopped it, but he likes him even more now. It's not really about how much he likes you or how much he cares. He just doesn't like kissing. Weird, huh. I really like kissing.

• I do too. Thanks for the commment. We'll see how long I can put up without the kissing.... :)

What Guys Said 1

• I had this with a girl before that I really liked, its a difficult situation because this is an important aspect of the relationship growing. It could be one of two things or both. 1. He does not like the way you kiss, or.. 2. You have bad breath. Yes, this is possible and anyone could have bad breath at any time. Easy fix, be open honest and talk about it. If he is really into you and you him, you should be able to talk about this, and if its the kiss style work on it together!

• LOL! I've asked about the bad breath. He says no, but who knows? I know it's not my kissing (I hope anyway. Never had problems before!). Well thank you. I'll keep up on the gum a little more :)

What Girls Said 3

• I have encountered a guy before that didn't like kissing. It was very strange, and I found it too hard to deal with. I'm assuming since he kissed you a lot before that this guy isn't like the guy I was dating. Ask him what's up.

• Are you using too much tongue? Maybe he doesn't like your kissing style

• No, just a little tongue. I don't dig a lot of tongue. :)

• have you tried asking him? I don't think that is too much to ask someone.

• I asked, but haven't got a straight answer. He did say he doesn't like the lip gloss. So I cut that out! lol. We will see.....