I have no date to homecoming but should I go anyway?

OK so here's the deal. I just got to this school last week and the girl I wanted to ask, is on some other sh*t, so I don't have a date but should I go alone? I don't want to look like a loner

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude last year I went to homecoming I was SUPPOSE to meet my best gal friends but they got grouned so I was all alone till 7pm-11pm

But let me tell you, the people at homecoming will literally come up to you and ask you to dance with them.

When I was alone I was texting a few of my skype buds from a video game I play. This group of girls I never even met went

"Hey hun you look so bored! Come dance with us!"

Me being extremly shy and awkward around people I don't know I ended up shying away back to my seat OTL

But then 20minutes later another group comes.

"On behalf of the drama group would you like to dance with us"

I felt better since I sorta knew them... but I still ended up shying away an hour later haha.

Anyways try to go with a group of friends Just in case

What Girls Said 6

• You'll only look out of place if you tell yourself that you're out of place. As long as you're confident and don't go sit in a corner somewhere you'd b fine, lol. If you'd have fun going alone then do! But if ud have more fun somewhere else, then dont, lol don't do stuff for what other people will view you as, do what you want to so you can have fun! So if you'd have fun going, then yes, you should go

• Yeah you might get to meet some pretty single girls and all girls make an effort to look their best on homescoming, enjoy!

Go with your friends, a lot of people do this, you won` t look like a loner then

• Most people go with a group of friends, not a date. You'll only look like a loner if you stand in the corner. Have fun, that's what is the point of homecoming anyways.

• Yeah just go with buddies, sometimes it's more fun than having a date. Honestly, think about it! You only have FOUR homecomings in your whole life, might as well enjoy them and party it up!

• Ya just chill with friends ^.^ If they all have dates and ull b an 11th wheel like me then don't go :-)

• go with a group of friends, its more relaxing. :P

What Guys Said 2

• If you want to go, then by all means do it! I never really liked all that stuff back in high school, plus I didn't have very many friends then so I tended to skip out on homecoming dances. I did however want to go to prom (outside reasons kept me).

But yes, I think you should go if you want to go. Meet up with some friends there and hang out with them. If they go off to dance then go around and find someone to talk to. Who knows, maybe someone will ask YOU to dance.

• go and have fun. Just do some crazy dancing, who cares what people think. enjoy yourself