Are black/ half black men into South Asian women?

I'm Pakistani. Although people usually think I'm Hispanic or Italian. So I guess I don't completely look Pakistani, but on the norm, I do. And I'm very attracted to / interested in black men. Especially half black/ half white men. But I've noticed these men only go for white girls. Usually blond, and skinny. At least the black guys I know. But in general, do you black/ half black men think southern Asian women are attractive? And would you date them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Pakistani as well and yes I would probably find you attractive and possibly date you as well.

There's more to dating then just being attractive lol

What Guys Said 3

• I find it interesting that you have an interest in black guys. I'm mixed (Black/Native Amer.) and I find South Asian women very attractive but none interested in black men. It is rare either way but there are a few of us out there, if you haven't found one yet. I may be slightly out of your age bracket though.

• Don't worry about it I know plenty of Pakistani's that have been with non-Pakistani's

I'm Pakistani myself

• i'm attracted to girls of every race...not everybody is like me though

What Girls Said 0