Is it OK to text her?

This girl was flirting with me at school today, I forgot to ask for her number, so since I'm friends with her on facebook I got her number from there, would it be OK to text her?

alright thanks everyone, ill just wait till next week haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say no. Just ask her on facebook if you can call her.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should send her a FB message and ask for her number. You will still seem like a stalker if you just randomly text her from the number on FB... I know it seems weird since why else would people post their numbers on FB if they didn't want people to get it... but I think it's more for friends and stuff rather than a guy she just met that's interested in her.

• NO

Ask for it over chat or send a message. It'd be creepy to just text.

What Guys Said 2

• eh NO... most people don't even realize their number is listed on FB... would make you look both stalkerish and make it look like you didn't have the balls to ask for it when you had the chance! this would be worse than asking a mutual friend for the #

• Sure, just explain that you forgot to ask for her number and got it from Facebook.. The explanation will keep you from likely looking like a stalker.