What does this mean when your boyfriend says he wants a break?

boyfriend of 2 months says he wants a break because he is busy with work and lessons? he won't talk to you for a month and then all the sudden wants to talk to you again you hang out and he tells you he is still attracted to you but he just does not know what he wants? were both 18.when we hung out the 2 times he wanted to do stuff he was masturbating on top of me like old times and everything.now he won't really talk to me because he is hanging with his "buddies" as he says how do I just put him out of my life. I know its a little confusing

Most Helpful Girl

• When we are young, its hard to know what we want in life. We this we know what we want, but really we don't. I'm sure this boy in your life does like you, but he is not ready for a relationship that will tie him down. You should feel the same way. It sounds to me as if he's focusing on his future, to improve himself and to become the person that he was always meant to be. I'm sure your a smart girl, and you should be doing the same. When we grow as a person and fulfill who we desire to be, we become more attractive to the opposite sex. So, if you really like this guy, put up some boundaries and don't let him cross them. And grow and become a strong independent women. Only allowing the guys worthy enough to be in your life cross those boundaries.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Okay first off all when a guy tells you lets break up and give each other time means that he might be talking to someone else that's just one of the reasons when a guy says lets be friend but still lets hang out and kiss and hug and if you had sex already with him means all he wants is when ever he is not busy to call you and for you and him have a night but that's just friends with benefits that's not right I am going through the same thing at this moment and being friend but still hanging out is hard well as for me it is but my advise to you is forget about him your young and there are a lot of guys out there for you. There are lot of fishes in the sea you just have to find the good one.

• Sounds like he's really immature. Leeeave him.