Would a white man ever date a black woman?!! {for the guys}

I'm a Black girl who is real only attracted to White guys. Do any of you find Black girls attractive and if so what do you find attractive about them? Would you date one?

and Of the friends you have, how many of them care about what race their girlfriend is? AND last what would your parents thing if your girlfriend was black ... ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! damn right I do, I find black girls incredible and would deffinitly date one, if I was going to name what exactly I find attractive in them its hard to really say because there is not really a specific feature that I like, I like it all!, black girls have really cute noses, beautiful smiles, really gorgeous eyes and I love their hair but I can't really point to one specific thing about what I consider attractive in them because I just like the whole. But still if the girl lacks a decent personality than I have lost all interest in her so looks arn't everything...

Its kind of a mixed bag with my freinds, the majority of them tend to have a preference for their own race but some like both and others would date a black girl but even so, of the freinds off mine that mostly prefer only their own race a lot of them still admit to liking girls of the likes of rhianna or beyonce or even gabrielle union as attractive so for the most part I think given the right girl and right situation, even they would be up for dating a black girl it would just likely mean that they are more specific in the sort of black girl they would date.

As far as my parents or family are concerned I don't think manyof them wold have a problem, more than likely I think most of them would be fine with it, the only one being that would care would be my mums husband but I don't really care for him so it wouldn't matter to me.

Anyway Good luck, God Bless

What Guys Said 8

• > Do any of you find Black girls attractive and if so what do you find attractive about them?

I'm a WAM who finds black women very attractive. With black girls I like everything I like about girls of other skin colours, with the bonus that I really like the contrast between pink and black below the waist (I'm not trying to be crude, and you did ask, to get the defence in early).

> Would you date one?

It would be as big a deal as dating any woman, ie huge!

> Of the friends you have, how many of them care about what race their girlfriend is?

I don't care. Anyone who had a problem would cease to be a friend.

> AND last what would your parents thing if your girlfriend was black ... ?

I don't think they'd care. If they did, my girlfriend would ultimately have priority over them, particularly if it became a long term relationship.

• I'll be perfectly honest, I don't always understand american black culture. I don't mean the whole lower class gangster thing, but the fundamentals and how they express themselves for the most part. It's very different sometimes from what I'm used too. Sometimes too macho, sometimes too much of an attitude or overly passionate/soulful (Baptists). It's just not for me.

That being said, if I found the right girl, and she was black, I couldn't care less lol. You know I'm not usually attracted to black women, but I've seen you're pictures and black or not, you're at least my type physically. I think you're incredibly cute, and if I met you, it would be a new experience for me, but I would definitely pursue you.

Really at the end of the day all I want is a girl who is down to earth, who is genuine and behaves in a genuine way (don't like theatrics or attitude), and who is happy :) Somehow I get that vibe from you, and that's a good thing :)

• Oh, and yeah my parents would care. They're hispanic, and it would make them uncomfortable. But I know that if she were to be cool about it, and show them how great she was, they would forget it fast.

• 1. Yes, I find some black girls attractive. Not all. But I don't find all white girls attractive either.

2. I find them attractive if they're slim and in shape and have good personalities.

3. Yes - I dated one many years ago (almost 20).

4. No one I know or would consider family/friend would give a sh*t.

• 90% no (some black girls are good lookin but I'm not sexually attracted to them.)

probably not

uhh most I think

they wouldn't care as logn as I was happy.

no I'm not racist. just not attracted to black girls

• Wow, what's not to like. Differences are sexy! black women are "generally" physically different than most women, but not always. I love the skin contrasts against my pale skin, they usually seem to be loving intelligent caring, and respectful to their man. Like another said before me, not being rude or perverted, a nude black women is like a goddess! They are just HOT! She and I would have to have similar interests, beliefs and such. But I think women of color are beautiful..period!

• And by the way, as far as friends and family go..My happiness is most important, race aside.

• I am a white male and I find that black females are more attractive, intelligent and beautiful then white females. If I was dating a black female I would not care what other people thought as long as we where happy.

• If they're not stereotypical black I'll find them attractive.

For anything specific to a black girl there's nothing over a white girl.

They wouldn't care.

They wouldn't care either.

• Yes. A white man would date a black woman. I only know because I did it once.

What Girls Said 2

• haha black girls are awesome, most don` t take no sh** and know how to keep their man in line, I am in awe of black women and are a little scared of them aswell sometimes because they can be a little aggressive

Overall some really nice girls xD

• I know they would, I get hit on by white guys all the time.