Is he being serious with me or he's just playing around with me?

OK let me get straight to the point right here. Well I've been dating this guy for about 3 months now. And people kept on telling me that he's a player and he's going to hurt me pretty soon. The funny thing is he gets jealous when he sees me talking to other guys. Or even just mentioning all my guy friends and how sweet they are.I mean if he's a player he shouldn't be jealous when I talked to other guys or mentioning they're names or even hanging out with them because his a player. you know what I mean right?. He doesn't even like it when I ignored his calls. Is he little bit attached to me?..idk maybe he's being serious or maybe not..Really need your help tell me what you really think

What Guys Said 1

• Not true. Jealousy is not a sign of attachment or loyalty. It's a sign of insecurity and possessiveness. Lots of player types act like that. At the very least his emotions are immature.

• Ok do you think I can change a player's feelings?

• No, I don't. Women love to think they can change men's personalities (and vice versa) to suit them, but the reality is that you can't change somebody so easily. You should be trying to find somebody who already has the personality traits you value. Not trying to change whoever your with right now into someone they're not.

What Girls Said 1

• Jealous about your contact with other men doesn't really reflect on his activity. Is he hanging around with other women? Emotionally invested in YOUR happiness?

I think you really WANT him to like you and NOT be a player; don't overanalyze his actions to fit your ideal. Reality is reality. Good luck!

• Well I don't know but my friends always tell me that he does that. Like go out with other girls but when I asked him he always says No!! and we always get into a fight.