When is a good time to mention you carry a weapon?

as in a gun and/or a knife. please only answer if you're not politically opposed to it(I don't care about their opinion).

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's really necessary to tell unless you're aware of her political leanings being very opposed to it.

What Girls Said 3

• During a zombie invasion :p

• I would not mention it on the first date, but maybe like the 6th [date].

• as soon as possible. and have a good reason for it too. the last guy I dated told me on the first date that it was in his car. it didn't come as a surprise because I knew what his occupation was. but that is definitely something I would want to know so that it doesn't scare me later lol :)

• Would you accept self-defense

• Umm. I feel like that would make me a little nervous thinking that the guy I'm dating might be in a situation where self defense would be required. but to be fair.. that is a valid excuse.

What Guys Said 2

• only if someone asks, otherwise it shouldn't matter.

• Soon, putting it off implies you're doing something wrong. You aren't, so tell her like it's not even a big deal.