Is he bored of me all ready or am I just panicking too much?

Okay, my boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 months now and I love him so much and I thought he loved me too. I was playing games on his I Phone 3GS, I got bored and decided to nose at his text's because he usually text's his younger brother goodnight chicken sweet dreams and I will see you in the morning and I find it so cute, his brother is only 8 bless him. But to my horror I found 'the text of her'. It was the most hated girl in the world Charlotte! They had been texting and he said she was pretty and she said he was handsome and my boyfriend Dylan said that Charlotte has a 'cute' laugh. By this time I was crying my eye's out, she is quite pretty too to tell you the truth. I walked over to him I read them all out and I was crying my eye's out and he hugged me to calm me down cause I was crying hysterically. He said he was sorry and he didn't mean it he was just trying to be nice but Charlotte told her friend that he told her he means every single word and its not lies. He says he is sorry, but I'm scared he is going to leave me. Am I just panicking too much? Guys and Girls please help xx

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no way to know if he will leave you or not. all you can do is believe what he is telling you.

That being said looking through his text messages and becoming hysterical over him commenting that someone is pretty may be a bit much. You need to realize that you have only been with him two months. And realisticly things are not super strong yet. I realize that you have not likely built up a ton of trust in each other as a couple (which is understandable for such a short relationship). However, you do need to give that trust a chance to develop. That means believing him when he says he didn't mean it and is sorry (rather than listening to what some girl you hate has said). That also means that you need to respect his privacy. While I agree that he should not be flirting with someone over texts, odds are that you did not sit down and discuss what is okay and what is not.

I think what you need to do is sit down with him and decide what is okay for the two of you to do and what is not. So if that means that you are not okay with him complimenting other women than you need to tell him that. Just keep in mind that in a relationship there does need to be some give and take. So in exchange for that he may end up requesting you not look through his text msgs.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah... wouldn't worry too much about it.

• I don't think there is any real way to tell if he will leave, it depends on the guy...

What Girls Said 1

• u are panicking too much... never ever let your guy see you cry like that over something as simple as texts... especially when you two have only been dating 2 months... if something like that happens... find something to take out your frustrations on and then talk to him about what's bothering you... like adults