I want to kiss my good friend/crush on the cheek... What will he get from that?

I'm going to my crush's rock concert in a few days and I really, really want to kiss him on the cheek!

Question #1) Since we're just good friends right now, what do you think he'll get from it? Do you think he'll pick up on my vibes of liking him, or consider it simply a friendly gesture? Should I kiss his cheek at all!? Or will he be freaked out? (He's the touchy-feely type. We hug at least three times when together if that helps your decision at all!)

If you said 'yes' to the idea of me kissing his cheek...

Question #2) Should I kiss him before he performs and wish him good luck and tell him he'll do awesome, or kiss him afterward when I'm saying bye and tell him he did amazing then leave? (Because he always does!) Which would you prefer? Or which would be more charming?

Thanks for the help! Much appreciated! (:

• Kiss him before he plays!
  • Kiss him after he plays!
  • Don't kiss him at all! You'll freak him out!! D:

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should kiss him before he plays, tell him it's for good luck. Keeps the kiss sweet and playful. If he's interested, he'll pick up the vibes, but if he's not, he won't get weirded out because you're not being weird about it. Have fun!

• YOU'RE SO RIGHT! I LOVE YOU!! (:

Now I'm so excited to kiss him on the cheek!!! :D Hahah

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

• I'm so excited for you!! LOL, I feel you girl, trust me, I know!

• AWWW thank you!! (:

Hahah