How to get over him?

Ive dated this guy on and off (but were never serious) but I like him way too. We recently stopped talking and its clear that he's a flirt and cannot settle down. I can't seem to get over him and its killing me. what should I do with him?!

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not alone lisaxx, but before you give up, try and gain his attention again. Here's how you're going to do it: Guys like a challenge, we don't want what we can have so easily. If you like him, tease him, flirt with him, but when he starts taking the bait, give him the cold shouler, talk to other guys in front of him. Take a long time to text back or call back. When you're talking to him, bite your lip and smile through your lashes (head tilted down, eyes looking up) and give him positive body language. This conveys you like him without saying anything. When he says something you like, do those things, when he says something you don't like, give a face of disgust, roll your eyes, or look away and cross your arms. This should get him thinking: "what did I do?" He will try and impress you or get all shy...now you're in control and ready to lead him. When you part ways, lightly grasp his chin and smile, say nothing, and walk away. You just lit the fuse. He's wondering "what the hell!? how!?" You just invaded his personal space and he wants to know why you of all people are allowed to. You just started playing the game. He'll text or call or want to hang out. Be confident. Be in control. This will work I guarantee it.

What Guys Said 1

• Go out with me

What Girls Said 3

• Ok guys I'm not kidding you are the easiest to figure out. They can be very jealous easily. Start dating his friends. He'll wonder why you are and when he asks you say "Well I like him." Give it a couple weeks and dump him. But make sure he's not your best friend. Then when he's ready he'll come back knowing what he wants.

• Don't contact with him anymore... No chats, No text messages, Delete him in your facebook account. You can move on easily... Try it. ^^

• you guys wanted different things. He wasn't ready for a relationship. You have to accept that and move on. give it time. that's the best cure for a heartbreak