I keep calling her and leaving messages but she won't call me back?

Ok so I met this girl two weeks ago. We really hit it off. We where in a situation where I couldn't go on a date with her because We met out of town and where really busy but we live in the same town. I know she really liked me and I really like her. So of course I asked her out. We didn't have time to talk to each other for another two weeks. Right when we got back I called her to see when she would like to go on the date. She told me to call her during the week sometime so she would know how her schedule was looking. So I called her later in the week. She didn't answer so I left her a message. Then called her again, she still didn't answer. So I waited until the next day and called her again this time leaving a message to call me back. Then I called her later leaving a similar message. She never called me back. my question is why? and what should I do? I know she likes me and I like her alot! she is going to be moving for a job soon about two hours away. Could that be it? If so then why wouldn't she answer the phone and just tell me so I wouldn't keep bothering her?

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all all b*tches play that game. relationships are a game, whether you like it or not. if a girl really likes you, she'll be calling you too. don't stress. Girls think if a guy calls them 5 times, the guy really wants you. I'd rather be straight up. for you tho, move on. :-)

What Girls Said 6

• I have to agree with the below, it may have been that she was perhapes being polite or she figured that you wouldn't bother calling, but it does seem like she is not interested. If she was then she would at least call or text you to let you know that she's been busy or something. But then again you never know, there could be some legitimate reason, however I wouldn't hold my breath.

• She might like you, but to be honest I don't think she does. If she was really interested in you, she would at least text you back if she did miss your call. To me it does seem that this girl just like the attention you give her. Don't waste your time on her and just forget her if she does not call back even if you call her again and again. Best of luck to you!

• Apparently she doesn't like you. She basically played with your mind in making you think that she liked you. Welcome to the bitch island. I am assuming she was just trying to get you hooked for the sake of feeling victorious that she has a guy falling for her.

Don't waste your time stressing over a chick who doesn't even give a f***. You are worth so much more than this so its better for you to move on. She has no feelings for you.

• i don't think she reall ylikes you that much. maybe she takes calling her so many times as a turn off. she could just have beeen really busy, but I wouldn't get too excited for this one because it really doesn't look like she's too excited for you.

• how do you know she really likes you? it doesn't sound like it.

• just move on. stop calling her. if you keep calling her then she's going to think that your stalking her. you called, and its all you can do. if she wants to go out wiht you then she'll call you back.

What Guys Said 1

• You got a soft landing. It's over. Move on.

She probably was into you when you first met, but after the 2 weeks the attraction waned, or she found someone else that caught her attention. No big deal.

Also, there would have been a very small chance she'd called if for some reason she was reminded of why she liked you, but you killed those chances by showing her how needy you are by constantly calling and not getting the hint.