Am I wasting my time? or is she just busy?

so I met this girl on a dating site and we instantly hit it off we would talk daily on the phone and text all the time every time we would make plans to chill something would seem to come up always a few weeks later I had car troubles and was @ a loss of a car for over a month we still talked but not as much seemed like she would text me but not call me anymore if I called it would go to vm or she would pickup talk for a minute or so then say she had to go just text her we finally got to see each other on Sunday but she was drunk and I just got out of the club (I work as a club dj) but I didn't want to loose the opportunity to see her because I've have been really feeling her I get there after being lost (stupid gps wanted me to go back to NYC to get to her street in nj) and she's tossed but she came out in sweats looking rough but imo still very pretty we talked for a little bit and I held her and kept her warm for a hour or so just standing outside her friends house she was trying to convince me she could walk fine as she fell into a bush and made the comment its fluffy ...lol and proceeded to walk into a wall so I went and held her again make sure she was OK with her reply this wall is hard or is that you as she tried to grind on me being the nice guy I am I reply possibly both let me walk you in I walked her to the steps of her friends house and kissed her she said ill call you when I wake up and we will chill for real and kissed me I waited till 8 on Sunday to call and she said she was with her friends but we'll def chill Monday Monday I texted her @ 12 and she said she felt sick and if she's better Tuesday we will chill she promises 5pm Tuesday I call her and she bailed saying her aunt and uncle were coming to visit OK fine I texted her today at 12 and no reply yet... I feel like I'm just wasting my time but she tells me I'm not and she likes me but she seems to always be with friends and family and never has time for me ...

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm following this your trying to do something with her 3 days in a row? Women like hot and cold for a reason, and honestly you should too. After people have fun together they still need to think how things actually went over. Plus figure out if what the other person said is what they are after... If you don't give this time your going to cause buyers remorse, for both you and her. If you had a great time, by all means call to say thanks I had fun... Then do not talk, gotta go, bye. Let them figure things out. You might have one more offer left to give before your "that guy" Let her contact you, maybe in a week if you don't hear anything try one last time... But understand that is THE last time, you have other things to do, and if she's not going to be part of your world, her loss bro... Your a DJ for christ sakes, you will see TONS more girls

What Girls Said 2

• Here Is what I say you should do, don't text or call her for 3-5 days, if she texts or calls you during that time that you don't text her your not wasting your time, she likes you, if she doesn't text of call you, forget about her and move on

• Your wasting time.

What Guys Said 0