Is he right about this one?

Okay to make long story short, can the dating site Meetlocals.com make an account for someone? or did my boyfriend make the account but he is just denying it?

Please let me know if you have any idea, thank you

additional information : in the email it stated his user name and password, so I went on the site and got logged in his account and he has his own user name also.

thank you!

Thank you everyone for your response. I'm just having a hard time because my boyfriend is promising on his families life and on my life that he didn't make it and now I don't know what to believe... any help? thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your boyfriend made the account and is just denying it. Is he profile setup with pictures and what area he is from? You can also check his regualar or main email account to see if he is recieving messages from meetlocals.com

• Yes, it states his location, age, male seeking women but no photo. it seems so legit

• Yeah there's another email stating another member will share private photos or something

• Yeah I think he created it then. Dating websites send things about members emailing you to your personal email address. I think he is embaress and ashamed because he got caught. Are you going to forgive him for this if he did created the profile?

What Guys Said 1

• Well yo ucould just forget about the whole situation if it's causing too much drama for you. Has your boyfriend ever lied to you before? And do you relly trust him? If you trust him then I guess you can let this situation slide, and move on from it.

• He has lied to me before, and I would just forget about the situation but it does bother me. I would of broken up with him by now from all of the things he has done but the sex is just too good :x

• So far, I have let it slide.. but it is still in the back of my mind. I know that if I'm going to decide that I believe him, then I need to just forget about it and move on. I just need to decide what to believe.

• That's good that you let it slide. I know that's so hard to do. The next step is if you can forget about it which is going to be the hard part. But you guys seem prety open about things in the relationship which is good. Yeah that's true it's all about what part of it do you believe or don't believe. I hope nothing like this ever happens again to you. You seem like a nice girl who knows what she wants. And you don't need all this drama in your life.

What Girls Said 4

• ya being a member of the site no it doesn't happen dump his ass I mean he is already looking elsewhere and is too pathetic to let you know and probably just doesn't want to loose his piece of ass before he finds a new one

• The site wouldn't make him a profile, there's a slight chance that maybe a friend did it as a joke. But I'm going to go with the most realistic answer here; he made, you should dump him.

• Could be a few reasons:
    1)If you saw it through an email,then it's just spam,they used to do that to me,but I use a spam blocker now.The reason they did that was cause I was visiting Myspace background websites that had pop ups and rollovers and stuff like that and I would sign up for some of that crap haha,like those quizzes

2)If you've actually seen a made up profile,then he made it

• I found it on his e mail, the email said Welcome to meetlocals or something. Then it stated his email and a password to long in so I did so. Once I was logged in, he had a profile (with nothing listed) BUT what made me really think it was legit is that the user name for his profile was like a username he uses for other things (not exact), so I thought this was very strange...

• He probably made it...I mean,I've had things sent from sites like that,all sorts of sites haha,even for interracial sites lol but all it did was say "Hi (my name),create a profile and blahblahblah"

I know,I once received a text mssg around valentines day and till this day I don't know who sent it,but they had created a "profile" for me on this stupid site and told me to go to this url and I would see who liked me and yaddayadda

• Sorry, but I'm pretty sure by the sounds of it, he made it and is lying to you about it.