Can a boy seriously be in love with one girl but be dating another?

Can a boy seriously be in love with one girl but be dating another. What if the boy doesn't know the girl he's in love with loves him so much too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's completely possible -I myself have felt this way- the girl I love is (in my opinion) way above my 'level' and so I eventually confided to that reality and settled for someone lesser, that I had miniscule feelings for in comparison to 'the one' but feelings none the less.

What Guys Said 3

• that's called overwhelming feelings of emotions and hormonal imbalance...it's part of puberty of trying to take in more than is possible...his eye on love meant for one, has grown to more than one girl, until he reaches a point of being over satisfied and his emotions and hormones calming down eventually...post-puberty that is

he's in player mode...caution to you

• Well "love" is a strong word. It is more likely for a guy to be just "curious" about one girl while he's dating another girl.

Or that he's tired of the girl he's with and is looking for other options.

• Completely possible. During those years of puberty, guys and girls can like more than one person. It's just because they cannot control their hormones.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, it is. 'Sides, he could be doing it to make you jealous? Just a thought.