Too boring for a date?

Do you girls think movie and then coffee and talking is too boring for a first date ? What would you think of a guy that took you on a date like this ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should do coffee first then movie. That way you will have already had some time to talk. This way sitting in the dark in the movie theatre won't be as awkward after.

• Wow good suggestion, didn't think of that ! +1

• But coffee also works well afterward because you know you've both got the film in common to talk about if you're stuck for conversation topics.

What Girls Said 6

• Hey if a guy wants to treat me to a date I'm in. It doesn't matter to me what we do. We could go and people watch for hours and I think it would be well worth it. But that is me personally. I think you should ask her first and then worry about what to do. And you can also run it by her after she agrees to the date. If she doesn't sound too enthused about it then ask her what she would like to do. I love it when guys ask me what I want to do because then if I don't have fun then its my fault for not speaking up of what I really liked to do. Hope I helped :)

Maybe if you have time you can help me out on one of my latest questions.

• I honestly don't get why the cinema is used for first dates so much. You're basially sitting in the dark next to someone you don't really know and you can't even talk and get to know each other, which is what the first date should be all about. If a guy took me on a date like that I would think he didn't really put the effort into thinking of something better to do. I would rather go on a random exciting date, and even if it's a fail it's a memorable story and says a lot about you as a person. Try something like dinner and dancing, checking out local attractions and sites, introduce her so some of your hobbies, cook a meal, or anything else fun you can think of.

• This wouldn't be a boring date, but for your first date you wanna go to a place where you can talk, so I wouldn't want to go to a movie. You can go get coffee or w.e. Maybe out to dinner or just walk around by a beach? Idk. Just find a place where you guys could communicate & interact with eachother.

• Honestly, if I like the guy, we could sit around doing absolutely nothing and that would mean the world to me.

So, no. That doesn't sound like a bored date. Just break the ice and then you're good to go. To me, first date should be about getting a chance to know each other. While having coffee, you guys have that chance.

• I wouldn't think so. I think as long as you keep it fun and interesting, they really don't care. As long as you are sweet and thoughtful the entire time, girls really don't care what you do.

• To me it's more the time spent with the guy that matters. As long as we had an awesome time together and I could tell he was a good man, with good morals and lot's of brains, then I'm fine.

What Guys Said 1