How the hell do I decide!!

I have too guy friends( who are best mates) who I have known for adages there both cute and act extremely sweetly and are al round sweet, there both keen on me but I don't want to ruin the friendship as they both like me I don't want to pick one,and hurt the others feeling's... How to find out a way to date one and not hurt either of them in the process? Were all close... And I can feel the tension and competitiveness between them already!

• Date one and just deal with whateva follows?
  • Leave it and go out with someone else altogether?
  • Talk to them and tell them I'm not intrested?
  • Pretend its not happening and act like normal ( pretend its not awkward when they go to hug me in front of each other)

Most Helpful Guy

• You can date both of them separately, just don't let them get the impression you want anything romantic (right now) i.e. just hugs, no kisses, um you know anything beyond that..

Then you'd have a preview on both and see what was up. Realistically though if you were to date one, the other if they like you will step aside and still be a decent friend for you anyways. I'm sure they know you have a crush on both and it's difficult for you.

What Guys Said 1

• Decide which guy is most compatible with you and your lifestyle.

What Girls Said 1

• I have TWO guy friends( who are best mates) whoM I have known for AGES THEY'RE both cute and act extremely sweetly and are ALL Around sweet, THEY'RE both keen on me but I don't want to ruin the friendship as they both like me I don't want to pick one,and hurt the others feeling's... How to find out a way to date one and not hurt either of them in the process? WE'RE all close... And I can feel the tension and competitiveness between them already!

First, please use correct grammar and spelling.

See above.

Advice... Date someone else entirely?

or... Pick the one you think will handle the new dynamics of the relationships more maturely.

or... Whichever one makes YOU feel best/happiest. :)

Good luck!