Anyone on here have gray hair, if so at what age did you get it?

well I'm about to turn 21 in a month and I've noticed that I got gray hair. I knew I had a small patch of it but after I got a hair cut I've notice that it's worse than I thought. It's stressing me out, as if I don't have enough stuff to worry about now I got this. Who's gonna want to date a guy who's 20 and has gray hair already. I have to say life sucks, just when I accept something about myself I find something new to feel bad about

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm 19 and I don't, but I have a friend who has about 25% grays at 19, and another friend who's 20 and almost as gray. My boyfriend is 26 and has a few here and there. He saw one and pretty much forbids me to let him know about the existence of the others - he thinks it's insane that he's going gray so young. I don't know what the 'average' age is for a guy to start going gray, but it doesn't seem all that unusual to get them fairly young either.

Personally, I think they're pretty cute! I've always had a thing for older guys and I guess with that comes an attraction to those beginning wrinkles at the corners of your eyes, and the sprinkling of silver in your hair. I know others' opinion can't always change your own, but if you're worried about finding a girl to date - rest assured, there are always going to be girls (and guys, for that matter!) who will be attracted to you in spite of, or even because of your grays. Try not to let it get you down too much - if you ever feel that bad, just think about how many girls lust after George Clooney...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Grey hair can be caused by stress, and your stressing out about grey hair. If you keep stressing over it one day you will wake up and all your hair will be grey. It's not that big of a deal, women don't care, but they will point it out, but nothing to worry about it won't stop a chick from dating you.

• Probably would help to stop stressing, I tend to stress out about everything. Sometimes it seems like the weight of the world is on my shoulders and if I don't save the day then no one will

• I got a few grey hairs at about 18 above my sideburns. They've steadily multiplied but they're hard to see since I keep my hair short.. I couldn't care less whether they're there or not. Same thing happened to my oldest brother. For the longest time he touched them up with "Just for Men" hair dye.

• I'm 18 and I have it interspersed throughout my hair. My girlfriend is the one that pointed it out to me 'cause she thought it was sexy ;)

Don't give it a second thought!

• Feel you on this one buddy. Could be worse though you could be losing your hair like me. Sucks to have to be so young and feel like your youth is being hijacked by your genes. You can always dye them if it really bothers you. I think it could add a distinguished look to you. My dad was salt and pepper in his mid 30s and was always considered to be a handsome guy.