Why can I never find a guy to date or go out with?

I pretty much go to the same places, and hang out with more men than women. I'm not sure of how attractive I am to the opposite sex, but I receive compliments from men fairly often. However, when I go out to bars or out on the town, I don't feel I'm noticed unless I'm wearing something very short. I don't feel I connect well with people, and looks are important to me.

I commit to other hobbies and frequent coffee shops, book stores, and musicians' places fairly frequently. I am friendly with people once I get to know them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes you gotta be daring. Clubs/Bars/Pubs/whatever - they are all social networking points. Online dates are not recommended since there's like scams and you can never know if this guy is real or not. I'd be honest with ya, if I had to find a date and feel like dating - I would go out with my buddies, have a good time in the club and sometimes if you're lucky, you might meet someone.

Be yourself. Looks are important, yes. But in the end, its how you bring yourself about. You need to feel confident! Some people can just go in a club and have everybody noticing her because maybe she got this aura.

Connecting with people is different from everybody: Are you a party girl? Or the decent girl who knows her stuff and guys? etc etc.

I know I can't be serious for relationships and dating is just dating. I'm not looking for a girl to get married with, right? come on lol. So hence connect with the right people.

• Talk to let them know and to find out yourself if this guy is worth a date.

• Know what you want. Be daring. Cos we all live once and live this part once before we are far too old to do anything.

You will find a guy to date. Don't worry. Just be careful and not go 'serious' with somebody, okay!

good luck

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• What sort of guy do you want, and what would you like him to do when you first meet him? You say you get compliments - are those guys strangers, friends of friends, good friends, or ?

• Sometimes they are strangers, and sometimes they are friends, coworkers, etc. A lot of people stop me on the street and tell me they love my eyes. Twice in my life, two guys told me I was ugly when I wouldn't have sex with them.

• Guys are intimidated by your sexiness. They think you're taken or your gonna snub them off.

What Girls Said 1

• You deserve a great guy but you need to create yourself an ideal situation for guys to start dating you.

You don’t have to worry, because most of guys for some reason, which is in their nature, are very slow to adapt. No matter how many times you tell him (or do) something, he just doesn't seem to get it.

This is why you need patience.

Don't be offended when you don't get exactly the response you would expect from him. He will listen to you if you stand in front of him with an attitude (but don’t act like you’re his mother), and that will work.

Break that believing that men and women are from different planet, and get to know him. Every day you have a chance to find out something new about him. Use that, and you’ll have a better relationship which gets even better as days go by.

And remember, you must focus on how he thinks, instead of how you think. That is a common mistake that girls do when they try to solve some problem with their man. Be aware the signals you are sending to him.

I offered you help here with some advices, just use them and everything will be just fine. I’m interested to help you, but there are some things you need to learn before it’s too late.

Don’t risk buying batch of stupid girls magazines, there are 99% useless. If you’re interesting in finding more about what is necessary to find or keep the guy you think you deserve, check out this link

Hope I helped you!

I wish you good luck with guys!