Do the "cheerleader" type girls ever go out with the "musicians"?

i know I'm stereotyping here but basically I'm asking how often you see one of the "pretty girls" (popular, maybe preppy or a cheerleader who typically date football players) get with the "musician" type (guys in bands who typically date "emo/scene/rocker girls).

just wondering your take on this is.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is into heavy music and I am as preppy as they come lol. So to answer your question yes a cheerleader can date a musician.

What Girls Said 3

• I think once you hit a certain age,cliques and labels become irrelevant to dating,but dating has more to do with common interests.If the girl is a cheerleader and into music,then sure,but if she isn't,then probably not.

• i see your point, as much as id like to say its not true... :/

wait until you are out of high school/college/uni once you are in the workplace the stereotypes aren't AS extreme

• If you are hot and sweet I would date you. I am a cheerleader.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a musician, but I'm more closely inclined to the prettygirl types than the emo/scene/rocker girl types. I like both though. I like most girls. LOL. But y'know, I would date amongst the prettygirls more often...

The two 'kinds' generally hate the living sh*t out of each other though, LOL

• im a rocker/classical musician in college. and I'm dating the cheerleader captain of my old high schools squad. yes its possible. but..it also took some logic and telling her that he douche of a boyfriend was being well..exactly that..a douche and now we are happily together. she was dating the qb. which of course is typical but I got her to realize she was making a mistake. she loves how honest I am and how sensitive I am because I'm a musician and she repays me by being sweet, sexy. funny and just down to earth, which I love. plus the fact that her uncle owns victorias secret helps too. so I have to of course be extra good to her, if I'm to get in on her stuff she buys and brings home to show off to me :D..since she gets all of it for free

• Her douche of*