Online dating

what are your views about online dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me person that's like the only way I can talk to the opposite sex more, to get to talk them better than that in person. I'm shy so the whole online thing works for me, you get to devolope talking to the person asking and saying stuff you would never say to a person face to face.

I really don't have a problem with the online thing but a person would have to do some serious searching to find out whether or not the person is legit. Find out about family friends and whatnot after all of that, then you could exchange numbers and can eventually meet up.

And besides this is the modern days:).

that's just my view!

ohhh it also helps "some" person who are shy to talk to the opposite sex freely, it sure did help me!

What Girls Said 4

• I agree with Acuzio lol.

It annoys me so much when people say things like "Just go find someone who lives near you" as if it's easy. Maybe the one you're going to fall in love with happens to live far away.

So I think it's great to have the opportunity to meet people from around the world.

As long as people are safe and smart about it, I think it's fine :]

• Online dating.

Dating in person.

their all the same.

Im tired of it all :(

• I don't look for it. Although I fell for a guy I met online.

• online dating is almost the same thing as life dating or in person. But I prefer to do it than other kinds of dating

What Guys Said 6

• Like it or not, as our society leans more towards a technological society, more and more people are online dating and this will soon be the mainstream way of life. Hop on board and enjoy the ride. It may have its ups and downs, but at the end of the day, having access to unlimited partners on a daily basis, who could ask for more?

• In my opinion, it's not dating until you've met in person. Looking for the right person online is another story, and it seems like a positive way to expand the pool of people you know. After all, there is no guarantee that your true love is local.

• If you can find a person to date through it, then I'm all for it. Not everyone can easily meet their sweetheart. :P

• well I'm dating a guy on line IV ben dating him for 3 mouths he's 23 and Im25 =) Tell me what you thank about that.ok=)

• honestly I've been trying it and nothing happen , but maybe it gonna be different for you ,

if you have any luck please let me know , trust me I tried almost all the dating sites .

good luck

• I've never really thought of online dating as a way to begin a serious relationship. I like to be face-to-face with a person to truly get to know them. I find it tough to be real in cyberspace! However, that's just my opinion! :)