Just met a girl and started texting her - now what?

OK so this past weekend I met a girl through one of my really good friends. This girl was awesome we spent pretty much all day together talking and drinking and stuff (college football game weekend). We really hit it off an I ended up getting her number.

So I texted her later that night a few hours after she left just saying how much fun I had meeting her and hanging out with her and that we should do it again soon.

She responded the next day after quite some time saying how she really enjoyed hanging with me too and we definitely should do it again.

So I responded and suggested we possibly get some friends together and hit up a local campus bar on Thursday night.

It's been a day since that last text and no response, I'm not sure if I should text her or just wait until Thursday rolls around and just ask her if she's got plans for the night?

I'm not very good at this stuff but I really felt this girl and I had a connection and I'd like to see if I can make something of this.

Id love some advice, do you think she's interested and what should in do?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Gah I hate when girls do this...if I were you, I would probably wait until tomorrow night and if she still hasn't replied, call her. If she doesn't pick up, leave a voicemail saying you and some friends are going to the bar Thursday if she wants to come (as if you don't really need her there). good luck!