Ladies would you date a guy?

who is 20, has no car, no job, no house and lives with his parents ?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he had a great personality and was a great guy (having good qualities) then yes. If he's just a lazy bumm, then no

What Girls Said 13

• yep

• nope

• if he treats me good and is trying to get a job and everything then yes

plus the usual like physical attraction

• yes

no car? its fine if you borrow your parents

not having a job is fine as long as you can survive with your parents money because...

you live with them, so obviously theyre providing for you

• i am! well was, there's a difference between not having a job and too lazy to get a job. are you too lazy or just starting out in life? I know it's hard to get started out here. don't let people judge you on that. and if you are the person judging then get to know this person to see behind the scenes and get of sense of their lifestyle and goals, like you should be doing before you take anybody seriously. when your 30 and in the same situation since you're 20 then ya no one wants that!

• Well...if he has a great personality, he's in school, & just going through sh*t at that point in life...then yea.

• Does he even go to school? If he doesn't then I would just stay away. Because that would mean that his just lazy and doesn't have a really bright future. Do you want that type of guy in your life? I know I would'nt.

• What if he's going to college ?

• you can't judge people on whether they go to school or not. not everyone is a conformist.

• I think that age bracket is still young but if he hits 27 and the same way, waste of time

• if he's in school, I would

• No car- I wouldn't date a guy with no car. The town I live in has no mass transit system and everything is very spaced out. You wouldn't be able to get around unless you either walked (very inconvienient), used taxis, or bummed rides everywhere.

No job- No job means no money. No money means no dates. I can't date a guy if we don't go on dates.

Lives with parents- at the age of 20 this is understandable and I would not hold it against him.

This guy needs to get his priorities together before he worries about getting a girlfriend. It takes more than a "good personality" to date someone. A guy like this would have you sitting around the house watching DVDs CHILLIN all the time and would want you to drive him around everywhere and I'd be putting more effort into the relationship since he can't do much. There wouldn't be that much incentive for me to date him.

• it all dependss...

• If he's a triflin', good for nothing type of brother then HELL NO! If he is trying to get a job seriously and not being dependent on you and treats you right ya,

• Depends.

Not having a car isn't too bad. I don't have a car, but the town I live in makes it easy to get around without one.

No job is not good; but if you are aactively looking for one, then I won't hold it against you.

No house isn't that bad. You're only 20, so most guys your age only live in apartments.

Lives with parents. At 20, it's not as bad if you're trying to build your independence. But after a while, that does get old.

What Guys Said 2

• They would.

You need to understand what it means to be the attractive guy. One of the major goals of your life is to develop a naturally attractive personality.

In order to do this, you have to understand what women want from a guy. In other words, you have to act in a high status manner every time you meet a new girl!

So how do you know when you’re acting like a real man? The majority of these guys have the same handful of personality traits. By understanding and implementing these traits, you’ll create an attitude that almost all women love!

Here are some of these traits:

- Be Challenging - When you meet a woman, you want to be the challenge! While you’re leading the interaction and doing most of the talking, you want to subtly let her know that you can walk away at any given moment.

- Have an Identity - Having an identity is about truly understanding who you are! It’s about knowing what you want in life and constantly move towards it.

- Be the Fun Guy - As you know, a woman is an emotional creature. When she meets a guy, she enjoys that tingly feeling of sexual tension. The guy who can engage the emotional side of her brain is the one she’ll be attracted to.

And these are only 3 things that can help you to improve your game. If you want some more tips, check out link , it worked for me.

Good luck!

• I don't need anyone to teach me thnx lol, I can do it myself

• Huh. That sounds like my brother, except that he's almost 22.