I don't get texting and so on? Am I supposed to be the one initiating?

In short. I met a girl, right away she found me on facebook and really went crazy with "liking" and commenting on pictures, posting on my wall. I gave her my number, right when I logged off she texted me even more, I said I had to go and she was kinda upset, the next day she said good morning and during school (After a little convo) I said I had to go and we could talk later if she wanted. She said OK and hasn't texted me since. Now, I don't get how this works? Am I supposed to be the one initiating or what? Or is it on her end? What makes a girl loose interest in a guy, too much talking, saying you have to girl early? Anyone help me out. people wonder why I hate relationships, not because I'm cold or shallow. Because I don't have the time/patience to figure out how this nonsense works and it kinda messes with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my goodness, no wonder you're confused, this girl sounds up and down herself! What concerns me is that she was ALL over you that quick! That screams "clingy" honey. She probably got mad because you said you had to go, which is not only immature, but kind of psycho, because she is SO wanting your time to her and her only, she can't understand that you have a life...and you guys just barely started talking? That's crazy!

I say, either way, whether she likes you still or not, this is the kind of girl that you STAY AWAY from as much as possible. I'm a girl, I'm telling you, this is a RED flag, lol. Because if she's this yo-yo-like right now without you guys even really dating, imagine how she will be with some commitment. Good luck sweetie!

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like she was desperate, but she wants you to put in a little too. It does sound really confusing. Do you like her back? If you then go ahead and try to start initiating. Girls like a guy who's in charge but not overly arrogant. If you don't like her then you're just leading her on and that's pretty cruel. Just examine it before you go forward.

• if you're still interested in her, you should initiate things. if she talks too much, don't be afraid to make her wait a little and not respond to her things all the time. but don't let her think you forgot about her either.

• Im used to her initiating (So far) and I am always one to break off contact. She hasn't said anything yet, and to be honest I don't think she will, or at least tonight. Lastly, I compliment her (Little things) and I always seem to get "Aw thanks!" but that's it...

• i would say she likes you and she wants you to start texting.. commenting. she probably thinks you don't want to talk to her !

What Guys Said 1

• don't text, call