What does it mean when a girl says she isn't looking to date but then dates?

so I had been hanging out with this girl a lot and things seemed to be progressing quite nicely so naturally I said something to her about how we are... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Chances are, she sees you as a friend and that's it. I would look into the boyfriend posts (on Facebook, I assume) and see if it's a legitimate boyfriend, or if it's a fake thing, like how girls sometimes refer a gay best friend as their "boyfriend" or be in a fake Facebook relationship with them. Ask one of her friends if she's really seeing someone. At the very least, you've set the foundation for a great friendship with her.

• Really? Girls have fake facebook relationships with gay guys?

God, women are insane.

• I don't deny that we're crazy, but I know of at least 10 of my friends on Facebook who aren't in real relationships, but have a fake one listed on Facebook, either with other girls, or with gay guys. They also list fake family members too.