This guy at my job likes me and I like him. But I know he is full of games. What should I do?

This guy at my job likes me and I like him. But I know he is full of games. He won't ask me out on a date. We were talking and I told him what I was doing the Friday night. I told him I was going to the movies with a friend after he found out he then ask me out on a date. He wanted me to ditch my friend, I said no. So later, I told him my friend said she wasn't going. He normally texts me back less than a minute, It took him like 15mins to reply. I feel like he is trying BS his way out of date.He came up with an excuse saying he was going to play chess with his father. I told him he was a liar and to lose my number. I even told him not to even look my way at work. He said okay. We haven't talked since a last Friday. He still checks me out at work.

I kind of want to say something to him. I can't hold a grudge, Should I say something? and what should I say?I am scared I will look like a

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him what his problem is staring at you like that.

What Girls Said 1

• Um maybe he was really playing chess with his father? Jesus even if he was lying, overreact much? He probably thinks you're insane now.