Should I ask him out?

Okay so I started chatting to this guy I was asking him was he interested in being in a band as I love music...anyway he took mine and my friends number and has texted me I'm going to see him soon and don't know if I should subtly invite him to something... It's awkward because my friend likes him too and I can't imagine him being interested in me. He is probably one to the cutest guys ever and all of my friends would go crazy over him? Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to let him know that you're interested in him, you can ask him if he wants to "grab something to eat sometime". When you're together flirt with him lightly so he knows you're interested. If at the end of the 'date' he says something encouraging like "I really enjoyed myself" or "I hope I get to see you again soon" you have definitely passed your message across and he feels the same way. But then, if he's like most guys, he won't say any such thing lol but what ever you do make sure you pass the message. After that just patiently waits for him to call. Don't go texting him first or calling him and asking him out again. Good luck! :-)

What Guys Said 1

• The subtle invite is good, if he blows it off then don't ever do it again lol

What Girls Said 1

• you should just go for him