It's been three weeks, should I text him?

We met about three weeks ago at a partyish type thing, hung out the whole time, spent the night together (we only made out), then hung out the entire next day, but I live an hour away and I had to leave after that. He texted me the next night, and we talked a little but he stopped randomly and we haven't talked since. He doesn't have facebook or anything like that, I'm pretty sure he doesn't have unlimited texting, and he lives with his grandparents and goes to school/works full time, so it's not like I have a lot of ways or time to get in touch with him. But, I can't get him out of my head, and we seemed to hit it off really well...I mean, he even bluntly told his friend "I like this girl!" when I was in the room. Would it be, like, super weird if I texted or called him now? I've been in touch with his best friend, and we've talked about hanging out: Me, the guy I like, his best friend, and my friend, but I don't know if the guy knows about it or what. Should I text him? I don't know what to do! Ahhh! Help! haha. Oh I'm seventeen by the way, and he's going to be nineteen soon...so, I'm trying to make a mature decision here, I don't want to come off as childish at all. Thank you so much :) :) :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should call him. why not - you had a really good time together, it's natural that you want to keep in touch/see him and so on. you can start with asking whether his friend already told him about that handing out plans. just ask him how he's doing, what's up,etc. maybe start with text and than call.

• That's what I keep getting from all of my girl friends, and that's what I want to do :)

the guys just seem to disagree blahhh

thank you :)

• Guys probably want you to play hard-to-get, but c'mon, you don't see him that often and you can just miss you chance if you're out of his sight for too long

• That's true...I guess I didn't think of it that way. Like, if he doesn't want to talk to me, I live an hour away, it's not like I should be that bothered about it anyway...and I'm guaranteed it won't work out if I don't even try...hmmm