Whats going on?

okay so me and my boyfriend have been going out for a little over 2 months. I recently notived that things were getting a bit out of hand. we started seeing each other less and less and now its at the point where we both decided that we needed a break. which is alright with me. we still talk constantly. everyday actually. but iv been noticing that we've been fighting ALOT more lately. we have arguments about pointless stupid things every time we talk. I'm just curious about what's going on. any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I have been going through a similar thing with this guy I have been talking to for over a month. We met online and met in person. There was definitely chemistry there and we ended up having sex too soon. Since we had sex our communication is alittle different and he told me yesterday he is still very interested in but doesn't know if he's ready for a relationship. Since you both have only been dating only 2 months its just possible that you both don't know each other well enough yet to go to that level.There's apparently some disagreements and that's becuase you both don't know enough about eachother. Try talking to him and get to know him better. You may find out that he isn't the one for you anyways. Any hunny your young, your gonna have a lot of trials and tribulations with guys before you find the right one. Just enjoy being young and being YOU!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• What do you mean getting out of hand? Like you were moving too fast or were you fighting while you were together? Think about who starts them. When you start or fuel an argument explore why. If he is starting all of them, that is probably his way of distancing himself from you, he may want to end this whole "its complicated" thing you have going. But the only way to know for sure is to talk to him about it.