Boyfriend calling me another girl's name!

So recently my boyfriend called me another girls name, and to add to that it was his younger sister's name! What does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't live in the Midwest do you?

I doubt it means anything, he was probably thinking about her for some reason, or a slip of the tongue.

Now,... if everytime that you all have sex he starts screaming her name, then I might worry.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe word association? Perhaps you've got a trait or two that he likes (or dislikes) that remind him of his sibling and so those brain neurons are grouped together. It's a little odd, but people are odd sometimes, you know.

• Ask him if he's getting into arguments with his sister. When I've been fighting with my sister I tend to call other people by my sisters name, even my girlfriend.

It's the same with my girlfriend, if I've been seeing her for a long period of time, I will start saying her name instead of somebody else's. It's embarrassing some of the time, but it happens to everyone.

What Girls Said 1

• People do that.

Haven't you ever called someone the wrong name? I call my dad, "mom" and my mom, "dad" and my friends I get mixed up all the time! lol. I know their names, I just speak to fast.

He sees his sister everyday. He is just used to it.

Now, if he said his sisters name while you were having sex...? wow. that's a different story.