Am I right to not hang out with this guy/not be friends with him?

I was friends with him last year. This year he's been treating some people/girls pretty badly. I lost a lot of respect for him and am ashamed of the way he's handling a lot of situations. Playing with girls' emotions. Being selfish.

He hasn't done anything bad to me, in fact he's always been cool and nice to me. But lately I've found myself hating what he's turned in to. And the fact that it works. Some girls still go after him.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should... talk to him about it? I know, sounds like such a girl thing to say. "talk to the guy." I mean... you could always just distance yourself from him, but poor guy wouldn't know why. I don't know if that's a big deal for guys to know "why," but sometimes for women it is. But most don't talk about it, they just think and think and think... and then get p*ssed of and DRAMA!... Is there a guy code of conduct for this stuff? :P

What Guys Said 0