Is kissing a form of cheating?

I kissed a friend at a party, I wasnt drunk or high. I guess we were having too much fun. The kiss wasnt a peck, we did lock lips for a while, but then we laughed afterwards.

Since my boyfriend and I are very honest with eachother. I told him what happened and he got upset. I would be too if he did that, but I'm not sure if kissing can be considered cheating.My boyfriend says it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• wE all have our own definitions of cheating.

To your bf, kissing is probably considered cheating.

If not, then maybe he is upset because he feels you dis-respected him.

If it would bother you too, then you should know how he feels.

What Guys Said 3

• yes, yes it is. in a way. your doing something that you and your boyfriend do with someone else. I'd be pissed off too.

• yes it is. Especially if you told him that you weren't drunk or high. That even makes it worse.

• You answered your own question. If your boyfriend kissed another girl you'd be upset as well. If it' snot cheating, why would you be upset?

What Girls Said 2

• just like someone else said, everyone has their own definition of cheating. I'm in a situation where I made out with a dude that we both have feelings for each other but he won't tell his girlfriend about it. he doesn't consider that it was cheating where I completely disagree and feel that she should be told. And I talked to one of my friends today (a guy) and he tends to believe that it's not cheating unless you're fooling around or having sex. so just tell him that you are sorry if you haven't already and you want him to define what cheating is to him so you can be on the same level. :-)

• Absolutely. Would you want your boyfriend kissing his female friends? I doubt it.