Is OK it for girls to ask guys out on a date?

Would I come off as aggressive if I did the asking out instead of waiting for the guy to do it cause I don't want to scare guys away. Also what would be a good way to ask a guy out? Should I just say "Hi I think your cute wanna go on a date" or something else? And if I get nervous would a guy automatically turn me down because when I get nervous it so noticeable like I start to blush A LOT and I'll start talking fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of guys for some reason, which is in their nature, are very slow to adapt. No matter how many times you tell him (or do) something, he just doesn't seem to get it.

This is why you need patience.

Don't be offended when you don't get exactly the response you would expect from him. He will listen to you if you stand in front of him with an attitude (but don’t act like you’re his mother), and that will work.

Break that believing that men and women are from different planet, and get to know him. Every day you have a chance to find out something new about him. Use that, and you’ll have a better relationship which gets even better as days go by.

And remember, you must focus on how he thinks, instead of how you think. That is a common mistake that girls do when they try to solve some problem with their man. Be aware the signals you are sending to him.

I offered you help here with some advices, just use them and everything will be just fine. I’m interested to help you, but there are some things you need to learn before it’s too late.

Don’t risk buying batch of stupid girls magazines, there are 99% useless. If you’re interesting in finding more about what is necessary to find or keep the guy you think you deserve, check out this link

Hope I helped you!

I wish you good luck with guys!

What Guys Said 7

• Yes it is okay, I would love it if some girls took the initiative.

• It's more than okay, it should be happening more often

• I second the advice about having a date in mind when asking, and it's not aggressive.

• Oh yea, and it's very much appreciated.

• Go ahead and ask him out. The worst that can happen is that he turns you down. If he declines, brush it off, then move on. This is the 21st Century, not the 19th. Also, don't you think that a guy gets nervous and worried about rejection when he asks someone out ? Yes, guys do -- Welcome to our world.

I say go ahead and ask him out. If he declines, then maybe it wasn't meant to be -- but don't obsess or get too upset about it.

• More than okay, of course if he has some interest on (in?) you.

If he says no, insist. If he insist on "NO". then forget it and move on. you have nothing to loose. you did your best.

• my ex asked me out, another ex approached me first. its the 21st century, just do it. :)

What Girls Said 5

• You would be more than fine. I think most men would not object to a cute girl asking them out, and they would probably find it attractive that you would be so up front. I say go for it.

• yes, it has turned out great for me many times in which I have initiated, asked guys out, so you should go for it!

• It's fine :)

Go for it :D I'm trying to pluck up the courage to ask a guy out :)

• As long as they're willing to give out. So have fun getting it on baby.

• Ask him to do something, like go to the movies, or hang out or something, or if he's free sometime. Just saying do you wanna go on a date won'tget you far, he could forget... knowing guys...