Girls what impresses you most?

girls when you first meet a guy what impresses you the most about them? what do you notice first personality or looks? which one is more important if you had to choose one?

Most Helpful Girl

• of course anyone would notice looks first,

but if we just met and we decided to hang out

then I would see his personality.

i would say personality is more important

because the looks is what draws me in,

but personality is what determines if I stay or leave.

What Girls Said 6

• Looks wise, I'm impressed by any guy that looks like he takes care of himself and works out. No body builders, but just a guy that cares about himself:

And personality wise, I'm extremely impressed by a guy with a great sense of humor to first get my attention.and then to find out that his humor is actually witty and intelligent and not just stupid.that would get me hooked.

• Looks first, when I meet him, and if I am attracted to him, his personality is obviously very important. I'm not going to waste my time with someone goodlooking but rude.

• as for looks, I notice a guy's style and the way he carries himself.as for personality, it takes some time to get to know an individual so I guess I'd have to judge by first impression or the aura/vibe he gives off if and when we first start talking.i'd pick personality>looks, any day though

• Looks, I like a guy who has his own style that says him and just takes cares of himself overall

And as for Pesonality, Like a guy who is smart and funny with a great sense of humor

• well when you first see someone the first thing you do look at is the looks as you haven't spoken to them yet but after you start talkin then you get to see the boys personnality. for me personality is better and most girls would agree

• What really makes me glance at a guy is his confidence.I think the reason soooo many girls are into athletes and guys like that is really because they have such high confidence levels-- don't get me wrong.there is a huge difference between arrogance and confidence and girls that care can and will tell the difference.

What Guys Said 0