Please help with this question.

so I ask a couple of my friends why hasn't my boyfriend kissed me yet. they said because iv'e been with a lot of guys, not in a hoe way tho, and I've kissed a lot of people and he doesn't want to be a lame kisser? is that true? and this is coming from what guys said to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible if he's inexperienced. If you're comfortable doing it, maybe ask him if he's kissed any girls and let him know it's OK if he hasn't and you won't think any less of him. He may just be embarrassed that he doesn't know what he's doing. And if that's the case, you can let him know you don't mind and don't expect him to be perfect right away.

Or it may be that he isn't sure if you want him to kiss you and doesn't want to risk rejection in which case giving him a little clearer signal may help encourage him.

What Guys Said 1

• It took me a long time to kiss a girl. Just be patient and he will, if anything you could ask him to and he might. Even though my ex when we first started dating wanted me too, it took me probably a month or so before I built up the nerve to, because I never had before.

What Girls Said 1

• He's scared.