Why do you get mad/because he is white?

I've been dating this guy since high school we both went to the same college.We love each other very dearly but I'm tired of cough cough some bg getting mad about our realtionship wow its OK for a bg to go out with a wg but not the other way around white guys a so damn fine the finest that's my opinion .Argh!

Most Helpful Guy

• As silly as it sounds a lot of men in some form still feel like they have ownership over women. The girl being of the same race as them just means that they feel they have more a say in who she dates. Stupid? yes but a lot of people still do think like this. Guys generally feel its OK for them to date whoever.

My advise is just ignore it, like who you like. Its not their problem and they are going to have to deal with it whether they like or not. If anyone has a problem with it, f*** them.

Good luck girl

What Guys Said 3

• Some men - even sometimes those who date outside their race - sometimes feel that they "own" the women of their "kind". I guess just a primitive holdover from when women were considered property for breeding.

And sometimes, guys who aren't having much luck getting ANY woman take out their frustrations by blaming guys who don't look like them for their own inability to attract women who look like them.

• They're racists. Just because they're black doesn't mean they can't be racist (not implying you said that I'm just saying). The black guys you describe think of women as a piece of meat which is why they have no problem sleeping with white women but get upset if they see a black woman dating a white guy. They feel that white guy is not deserving of a black woman and they think the black woman is not fit to make her own decisions.

• Unfortunately there are people that still haven't moved on from the color of someone's skin. Just ignore them because they are a waste of time to have in your life.

What Girls Said 5

• people are always going to hate

when someone sees you happy/ successful

their going to talk sh*t in hopes , that you'll give up and therefore aren't more successful than them anymore

if somebody talks sh*t call them out about it that's what I would do,

not to start a fight but I mean just call them out

obviously the black guys are disappointed because they wanted you first :)

him being white just makes it easier to pick at , but for anybody they would criticize

• They're hypocritical assholes, plain and simple.

And I find that people generally don't like to see others happy when they're not.

• its normal,dont mind them. blacks guys probably think black girls should got outonly with black guys, that black girls are THEIR women. One time when I was on the bus with my boyfriend. He's white, I'm asian and there was that asian guy who was glaring at us all the time with big eyes that says " your relationship is outrageraous!" lol

• they think they own u. most of the black guys who get mad when a black girl dates out her race wouldn't think twice about dating a nonblack girl, they just want to act like they "control the sistas" lmao its stupid. they're just hating

• I know how you feel. Only I'm a white female who dates a black guy. I get a lot of funny looks from white guys, but even more looks from black females, even comments such as "these white girls taking all our good black men". ..It bothers me sometimes, but I usually brush it off. I don't judge people by their "color", I see everyone the same. Its 2010, people need to grow up! Best Wishes!