How to lean in for the kiss?

i want to make out with this chick. we are very good friends and we are almost about to date how do I go in for the kiss at a movie theater and how do I go in for a kiss if we are hanging by ourselves

Most Helpful Girl

• The 90, 10 always works. If you are in the theater or hanging out by yourselves start a small conversation or compliment her getting closer to her face go about 90% of the way if she seems receptive and doesn't back off she will either lean the next 10% or you can go in for it.

What Girls Said 2

• Be friendly and nice. Make sure you don't have closed off body language (crossed arms, etc.) smile a lot and laugh. Put your arm around her. If your at the movies then when you want to say something, whisper it in her ear. Lean in and she should get the message. Go for it :)

• Make sure to use positive body language and try to show clues that you want to kiss her and that should get the message across to her. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly the best way I've found is lean in and whisper something in her ear about the movie and DONT MOVE YOUR HEAD AWAY they will turn to look at you and you too will already be close and looking into each others eyes.. it will happened that way. Never ever failed for me...