Is he too busy for me?

I met this guy about a month ago, and he told our mutual friend to give me his number and have me call him. I did and we met up and went out a few times. His season started and I hardly ever get to see him. He texts and calls all the time still...but I'm frustrated because we can never get together. Is he really that busy?

What Guys Said 2

• NOOOOO one is that busy. The only viable excuse that he can't see you is if he is physically in another city. But if he is near by and is so busy that he can't see you then he has his priorities a little mixed up. If you decide to get serious with this guy then this is a taste of things to come. It's your decision, just make sure it's a smart one. Good Luck.

• First, he might be a minor-league professional athlete, which means he isn't rolling in money. The big-time money athletes get to have Playboy Centerfolds.

But, to answer your question, if he really wanted to pursue you, he would. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you, but they tend to get a woman at a moment's notice when they go from city to city. So, don't be surprised if you don't hear from him again.

What Girls Said 0