Online guy perverts??

Are all the guys on the internet perverted? Every guy that I have talked to in a chatroom are disgusting. All they care about is how you look, they don't talk about anything else. They want to know everything about your body. What the heck? I know that appearances are important, but aren't there any normal guys out there? Going on the internet and being preyed on like some piece of flesh really turns me off of guys! Do these guys actually get attention? If they do, how can girls do that to themselves? It makes girls look like dirt and the guy like a pervert. What a way to taint ones opinion of the oposite sex! Are there actually normal people on the internet? What about online dating? If that is what I get in chatrooms, is online dating the same? Is all the guys care about it just another fling and hot body? Is that why guys go on online dating sites?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not like that, but I understand that there are people (both women and men) who are. Now, for dating sites, if you've been talking to someone for a while, and are about to meet in real life, it would make sense to know what the person looks like.

I suppose in some cases, it's to avoid the creeps. I sometimes would like to see who I'm talking to. if a girl has swear words shaved or has some sort of "KKK logo" tattooed into her skull, then she's not for me. Lol.

I DO belong to a dating site or two, but I'm not really obsessively looking. I suppose in some ways, it's easier to catch someone's eye than a few words because it's quick and visual. you don't go to a party and say "oooh, I bet she likes the things I do!" It's usually you look at their appearance, and THEN if you're really attracted, you are interested enough to get to know that person.

Past that, there are weirdos, just like anywhere in real life, but you have to know where to go to avoid them.

Don't take this next point to mean that I am blaming you, but I knew a girl who said "Every guy I date is just so kinky!" Well, that's because you're attracted to the guys who happen to think that way; you may not be searching for kinky guys, but for "gutsy, sexually experienced cocky guys," and you'll find those guys who are too abrasive in with the ones you are truly looking for.

You could want a quiet bookworm, and somewhere there's a creepy who's just "too quiet" and he stares and mutters under his breath. You could want a guy that's "loves kids" and somewhere, there's a pedophile who counts himself in that group. Unfortunately, you have to be careful and smart. But try not to label all guys this way.

Personally, I'm not that abrasive, and I don't really think like that. Then again, the way I grew up, I'm not searching for the same things necessarily that a lot of boys are looking for. There are plenty of other guys who think like I do.

• This is why I adore this man--you are a kewl dude! ;-) If I knew a great gal I'd hook you up!

• Thanks for the comment, you sound like a normal guy, that understands why some people act the way they do:)

• Awww, shucks. ::blushin'::

Darn it, A-R. Now you made me say a dumb thing like "shucks."

What Guys Said 6

• Girls can be just as bad haha. but I will admit a lot of guys out there are perverts. But when you think about it men are a lot more visual than women.

I'm just saying the internet and the real world are both full of guys like that. you just have to look in the right places to find one haha

• tell me about it , I try almost every chating room and the online dating , most of the plp there are just into games or dirty stuff , I mean both girls and guys , so you going to need more than luck to find someone real enough and respectful to chat with ,good luck

• Just as there are greasy guys there are foolish girls to go along with it. Foolish is the nice way of putting it lol. I've never gone on online dating but I be it's a lot of creepy people. Yes, guys do like a hot body and since they are just saying things to some random girl they don't care if they look like a huge d-bag.

• Yeah--I have always said if some girls wouldn't respond, those jerks stop doing it--lol...

• I guess you haven't talked to me! It is a place to be very sexual and talk dirty and everything! They feel comfortable at their home and then maybe they don't care because they can't see you or hear you and would never talk to you again! It's like having alcohol. The Internet opens up you inhibitions!

• What type of chat rooms are you going into?

• Any kind of chatroom. It can be anything, and there will always be some kind of perverted guy there, asking disgusting questions that makes you uncomfortable. Are there chatrooms with "normal" guys? just curious.

• I'M NOT! even though I'm a porn addict.

• How can you not, when you look at girls like that??? Wouldn't that influence the way you think of women, looking at porn?

• I'm not quite sure why....Maybe I'm just not like all those other guys and actually want a relationship and not for sex only. =) No, it doesn't really influence the way I think of women looking at porn. I usually turn my head when I see a girl bending down or something like that in front of me. I'm actually trying to quit looking at porn.... it's hard though. BTW what are you wearing? LOL I'm jking....

• Nothing wrong with it--I think it is healthy fro a man to look--it is part of his visual nature...

What Girls Said 3

• Ugh, yes, I totally agree with you!

Any time I talk to a guy online, in chatrooms or dating sites or whatever, they all act so perverted and just say crude stuff. I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one who's noticed this.

• When I did the whole online dating thing that happened to me as well--just block them and move on ...lol...

• Yeah, I guess it happens to everyone!!! But hopefully, not everyone. :)

• i so agree with you. I only came across a couple that weren't like that it annoys me you go into the chatrooms to chat and you get them wanting to c every part of your body and when you tell them no either they wanna stop talking to you or they come up with stupid lines to try and get you to or tell you its cause you are shy I can tell you that's not even close to being me but I don't go in them to strip and disrespect myself. there called CHAT rooms for a reason lol

• probably because they're guys that pretend they're someone else& have no life.