Is a haunted hayride a good first date idea?

I have been talking to this guy for a few days now, and we are planning on meeting tonight. He seems to want me to decide what to do. I want to do something that is fun and relaxed, so there isn't any of that first date angst. Since its Halloween tomorrow, I was thinking maybe a haunted hayride or trail. Does this sound like a good first date? Or would something more traditional be better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like fun might be a good idea or maybe let him decide...

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds lame to me. There will be a bunch of other people on the hayride right?

• I asked a similar question a few days ago, and went through with it. Place was crowded, but it was so worth it. Mind you, our hayride is really just transportation to the haunted woods, where you then walk through all the traps. Between the cold air and the scares, she was holding onto me for most of the night. :)

So, I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and she definitely seemed to as well.

• Should note though: I did take her out to eat a few times before the first date, so I did already know her a decent amount. Not sure how it would've gone if we barely knew each other.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it is a great idea! It is Halloween. It shows you are creative and into the holiday spirit. It will give you two something to talk about with continuous action, rather than sit and stare at each other over two plates of food wondering what to say. After the hayride, if it is going well, thne one of you can suggest grabbing a bite, or save dinner plans for another day. Have fun!