Girls why go on a date with a guy you don't like?

Just like the topic says.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know that saying "There's no such thing as a free lunch." Well, it's not true if you have a vagina.

• Lol. That is hilarious.

What Girls Said 7

• Sometimes you don't know if you're compatible until you've been on that date. That's what dating is all about really see if there's any chemistry there.

• Then why go on more then one?

• You agree with me or question asker Vanessajkgk? Yes well you never said more then one date Q asker, I personally would know after the first date, but maybe it takes some people longer. Dating is just that, 'dating' it's nothing 'official'. Have you had a girl leading you on have you? I don't know I hope she wasn't the type to just use you for free drinks/meals whatever, maybe some girls are like that I don't know?

• that's not true...i think not many people actually knows the real meaning to *DATE*...

dating is just getting to know each other. You don't need to be in a relationship either. The more you date and get to know one another you might fall in love and then begin a relationship. And if girls go out with a guy they don't like for a date it's more likely she just wants sex...

• Ahh I see you meant me :). Unfortunately 'dating' isn't so common these days, so many people just 'hook up', I do like the old fashioned idea of dating or 'courting' though :P

• For fun...it's fun to flirt and be social. Also, some girls like to be pursued because it makes them feel powerful or coveted. I wouldn't want to do that because it'd be like leading a guy on, but some girls don't care.

• Some people misunderstand it..thinking it's just a regular hangout..meanwhile its a date. But for the people who do know, if they don't know you well enough, but are somewhat interested..and wanting to get to know you. Then why not?

• sometimes it's just cos we don't have anything better to do and wouldn't mind another friend to hang out with?

• Some go out to have something to do, others to be nice, and just to make sure their opinions about the guy is right.

• To give him a chance and prove ourselves wrong about the guy sometimes or because they feel sorry for them. to be honest I really am not sure because I don't do that . But you never know really if they are just using you or playing with you though... Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 0