How long to expect before your boyfriend kisses you?

How long do you usually wait? Like a couple weeks? Me and my boyfriend have been dating about a week, and he still hasn't kissed me..just wondering.

Most Helpful Guy

• 20/80% effort kissing rule...also consider timing and place and the precursors leading up to it...it's all romance movie making, but it's your life lived for real unedited

What Guys Said 1

• I usually try to kiss on the first or second date. If I had to guess I'd say that he's probably unsure as to where he stands with you.

What Girls Said 2

• Normally like as you're getting together or after..

Me and my boyfriend kissed before hand then decided to be together.

We broke up, seeing each other again soon and I'm sure the same thing will happen.. Well I hope.

• Honestly, I think it depends on you and your boyfriend.. I hung out with my boyfriend for about a month and a half before we started dating, and three days later he kissed me. It was unexpected but then the next day he kissed me again. I think it depends on the setting, if it's just you and him and how comfortable you both are with each other.

It will happen. :)