Guys, do you compare the girl you're seeing to other girls you've dated?

The guy I've been seeing has a a few girlfriend. his last relationship lasted a year and broke it off a few months ago.I on the other had have had no boyfriends and have only kissed him. I'm wondering if guys compare the girl they are with to the girls they have dated before...

Most Helpful Guy

• With me I personaly try not to compare girls I dated to each other because each girl is different. They have different qualities and they act different so I think it's unfair to do it. Also each girl kisses different. And even if I was comparing girls I would just keep it to myself and try not to bring it up. Because brining up stuff like that causes drama and fights.

What Guys Said 4

• I think all guys may a little at least, probably some more than others but when I'm dating someone new, I may a little but since I'm dating someone new so I'm interested her and if anything I think of the new one as better than previous ones. Previous relationships went wrong somewhere, that's why they're ex's. I might think about an ex but when I meet someone new I basically become totally over the previos one.

• Hell yeah like all the time we do! Just going down the list the guy could compare and contrast what he likes about you, the things you don't do for him and the things other girls could do for him. But the Guy will tend to think that OK this is a new relationship don't think of the last girl too much then that would mess up everything. It pretty much a battle in a guy's head of what he likes from the past girlfriend he had and expectancy in the current relationship.

• Yep things you like and didn't like in previous relationships things to avoid etc

• Yes, just like you compare other stuff to previous experiences...

What Girls Said 0