Forehead kisses?

I met this guy about 2 weeks ago and it has been nothing but the good stuff. he likes me and I like him. we talk everyday and we've hung out a lot. when were together its like were dating but were not together.we tease each other, hold each other, kiss, hold hands, lay on each other, he kisses me on my forehead.what does it all mean?

i don't know were just going with the flow.like the other day I asked him in a joking matter if he missed me.and he just smiled and kissed me on the forehead.im guessing that meant yes.? he's an awesome guy.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• After reading this question I remembered my very first kiss in the first grade. We were playing tag in the playground and the recess bell rang. So I ran to the line and right in front of me with this boy in my class. While I was trying to catch my breath he turns around and gives me a kiss on my forehead. I stopped panting (out of shock) and he stood there smiling. After that day he wanted to do everything with me. Just that we were kids and for me as far as I was concerned I had boy germs. I wonder what ever happened to him.

• Awww that is really cute!

What Guys Said 3

• It means he adores you. Do you even have to ask?

• I just wanted different peoples point of view, see he told my best friends boyfriend that he is starting to really like me a lot but it scares him..anyways I hope things work out with me and nim.

• he is too nervous to kiss you on the lips. and it 2008, so its okay for the woman to take the initiative, next time you give em a good snog. oh and while your at, put your hands down his pant. No point wasting time. (on;ly joking but really just kiss him, it 2008 and you want to kiss him, then you can kiss him)Footnote:Some people have hang up on kissing because of the change of bodily fluid. There really are no serious health issue with kissing so such person are just being a health freaks/making excuses for their emotional hang ups.

• Well..he ain't shy to kiss me on the lips cause he does..im just wondering does he mean he likes me or what??

• means respect . You could ask him to change the place of the kiss. like the nose . or below

What Girls Said 3

• Thats amazing this guy I'm dating kisses my forehead and runs his thumb over my eye brow. It turns me ON. omg.

• all I can say is that it's totally cute and you're luckyoh, he so likes you, it's kind of obvious right?

• My fiance kisses me on the forehead. It's one of my favorite things. He does this as a sign or love and affection. The guys I know only do this with the women they care about on a deep level.

• Absolutely right; I only kiss girls on the forehead when I really like them....and it is a sign of love and affection, and yes, mainly is reserved for those women that I care about at a 'deep level.' :)