First date ideas anyone?

OK so I'm a junior in high school now and even though I'm a guy ( not gay by the way) I'm starting to get sick of these lame first dates going to the movies possibly saying like a total of 100 words between each other and really just there to be there, not really cause I want to get to know the person. I feel like today its like quantity of dates allows a guy to target a specific "base" rather than the quality of the date. well moving back topic I recently went on a date with a girl and we just strolled around for about 2 and half hours and then made out at the end, I liked that a lot, but I didn't really like that girl that much so it didn't mean that much no matter how well it went. the girl I really like and I have recently made plans that got canceled. although they were canceled I decided I will try again but I want to basically just talk and get to know this girl better than how I already know her... but I don't think shell go for the walking around for 2 hours. what else could I ask her to do with me rather than the stupid movies I want to show her I'm not just another guy and that I can actually hold a conversation!

Most Helpful Girl

• why don't you try doing something with her that you'd usually do with your friends? you have to think first because you don't wanna be selfish and go somewhere only you would like so maybe go bowling or rollerskating something fun that could allow at least a connection to happen and not be totally bored. I once went rollerskating with this really cute girl that really liked me but I thought we were just going out as friends and I don't know how this relates to you but the point is we had fun and it wasn't totally awkward so those are good things!

What Girls Said 4

• Try something action-oriented.

If the girl isn't the wimpy type, try Six Flags.

Carnivals/ fairs are always great first dates.

Concerts are fun, but tricky in the way of making conversation. However, the adrenaline rushes are great bonding moments.

Some girls are nerds (like myself) and looove gaming dates. Keep that in mind.

• Dinner. Maybe even just walking around the mall. It's so busy there that the conversation never gets boring! Good luck!

• You could try a picnic at a secluded park

You could go to dinner

Go see a play or football game (soccer, baseball, etc.)

Or you could just go hang out at your (or her) favorite place

• Show up

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe find out about what she likes, art trip to art gallery, shoping then trip to shopping mall, god trip to church, wildlife and outdoors, park etc...ice cream, icream shop

• Trip to the zoo maybe if you are lucky you might see some apes going at it, great conversation starter...

• Naahahahahhahhahahhaa