What do you like more guys?

A girl with more emotional needs, or a girl that is less emotionally deep? I found from past experience guys are scared away with a girl that's intimidating by there emotional strength and need. We think we're less needy because we aren't materialistic.

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, I like a girl who is just easy going and gets along with everyone. She has to have emotion to her because I am emotional and very affectionate. to further elaborate on the topic of materialistic I also liike it when she doesn't always feel the need to get dressed up every time she goes out. I think it is very sexy when a girl can just walk out of the house confident wearing a pair of sweats and a tshirt. because to me if she can pull that off the rest is a cake walk. modest and down to earth is what I like, she knows she's beautiful but doesn't feel the need to prove it with an attitude.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• I'd definitely rather date a girl who IS emotionally deep than a girl who is shallow in that area.

• A girl with emotional needs in my opinion. How else would I ever be able to connect with them?

What Girls Said 1

• you need emotions to connect with the person. but not too much. I have friends. who depend on their Boyfriend for emotional support. which in my eyes. I see as a complete NO NO. a woman needs to be strong.