Did you feel strongly connected to the first person you kissed?

I have been thinking non stop about the guy that kissed me for the first time. He still likes me but he says that he is hung up on his girlfriend so now we are just friends. I just want to be with him all the time and every time I see him I just have this giant urge to make out with him. Like there is majorly a physical tension between us. Am I alone here?

Most Helpful Girl

• No you arnt alone. I feel the same thing about the guy I had my first kiss with. Its been about 2 years and still whenever I see him in the hall I think about how great it would be to kiss him again and how cute it would be to go out with my first kiss haha

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, she and I had a major falling out and pretty much hate each other. We managed to truly bestow apologies and accept them. But we still have nothing to do with each other and avoid doing anything with each other.

• Nope. She was a whore.

What Girls Said 1

• No, but that's because I went to the guy's frat formal as a blind date and he started kissing me without knowing that it was my first kiss. I don't feel connected to him in the slightest which is kind of sad in a way because I know I'll always remember the experience.