Unsaid rules about dating (friend's significant others' friends)...?

Has anyone experienced dating a guy who is a close/best friend of your best friends'/sister's boyfriend? What about brother's best friend?

If so, is it something that shouldn't happen? Good and bad experiences, please share! Opinions welcome too since I'm liking a guy that is my sister's boyfriend's best friend, and I'm wondering.. is this one of the dating taboos?

Thank you!

10

Most Helpful Girl

• My old FWB was best friends with a good friend of mine's boyfriend. We fought a lot over it and she told me to stay away from him several times. Our friendship still hasn't gotten back to what is was.

I'd be careful especially because its your sister, but otherwise I still say give it a shot, but suss out whether he likes you before your sister + boyfriend get involved

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!