Texting into bad situations (lol)

Okay texting is hugely popular... So just for fun what is the craziest thing you've followed your phone to? I was arguing through text with my ex once and I fell off the curb into the street. I immediately started cracking up..A buddy of mine almost texted into oncoming traffic..not so funny but she laughed..

so it seems we follow our phones more intensely when were arguing.. good. when I fell off that curb I totally lost my desire to argue. Put me in a goofy mood.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol. My story is kinda like yours. I was text/arguing also but on the road. I was the passenger. My buddy came into town and we were trying to get somewhere, he kept asking for directions on where to go. I wasn't paying attention and kept saying, "just keep going straight, the turn off will be soon, I'll let you know". I didn't realize how long I was arguing for until my friend took my phone and tossed it in the back seat. As I was about to yell at him asking him what gives, I looked up and saw that we were about 30mins past our turn off and headed out of the city into a surrounding area. He was p*ssed because we were going to see this girl he hooked up with the last time he came to see me and she was mad that he was extremely late (and didn't call, my fault again) and told him, next time he is in town they will meet up. Oops. I still blame the girl I was arguing with tho, lol.

What Guys Said 2

• I walked into a wall while texting. Happened at least 5 times in the past 3-4 months. I always laugh at myself afterward though, but I should start paying more attention :[

• I was texting as I was driving a tractor. I didn't realize I acidently hit the "disingage pto" switch. Before I knew it I had seeds unloading onto the side of the highway. That was a expesnive mistake lol. Didn't realize it till my buddy in the tractor behind me through a rock at my window.

What Girls Said 3

• i was walking down the stairs while debating through a text with a friend, said out loud "omgosh how stupid can you be" and immediately after I went tumbling down the last like 7 stairs lol...never text while walking down stairs...or up them for that matter lol

• i walked into a stop sign and so many people saw it happen lol

i was laughing so hard afterwards

• i'm cell phone free yippeee!