Do you think he's being rude?

]I asked this guy if he wanted to hang out this weekend while I'm in town and he was down for it (even canceling his other plans) I told him I could do something Saturday night... yet... I still haven't heard from him...am I overreacting? could he still call and meet up for drinks later?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya you might be overreacting alittle; So far it just sounds like he never got your text or something; unless it was a call but stillsomething could of came up. Try and make plans with him again and he still wants to chill then it was obviouly a missunderstanding. Maybe he will still call to ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Don't do that. Call him, text him, ask him if he's alright. Miss-understanding is like a virus, all it needs is just a kick-start, surrounding situations will automatically feed it to grow.

What Girls Said 1

• if he calls, answer but if he texts, then I wouldn't reply, calling implies effort and you can bring up the situation if the chance arises, texting is too passive and tentive. I'm assuming you don't have strong feelings for him, so now would be a good time to let him know how things are going to be and what your not going to tolerate. I've dealt with guys like that before, its not worth the waiting around if he keeps it up.